- Where are your House of Air locations?
House of Air has several U.S. locations and is opening locations internationally. Please see our locations page for additional information regarding parks near you. House of Air locations - U.S. and International.
- Do I need a reservation?
- Reservations are always recommended. Weekends and holidays sell out in advance and walk-in's cannot be accommodated if we are sold out.
- Have questions? Want to talk with someone?
Reserve your spots by booking online or by calling (415) 345-9675. Reservations may be made by phone:
- Phone hours vary by day, but are generally 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Give us a call to book your reservation, or book online
- When should I arrive?
- We recommend arriving 15-20 minutes prior to your jump time during the week and 20-25 minutes early on weekends and holidays. Please allow extra time to find parking on afternoons and weekends.
- What will I need to bring?
- All participants will need a waiver filled out by a Parent OR Legal Guardian. We may ask for a valid ID to verify reservations, waivers and identity. We recommend athletic clothing for our activity spaces - sweatpants, shorts and long sleeve shirts are recommended. Participants are required to purchase House of Air socks with grip.
- What should I wear?
- There is no dress code, but workout attire is recommended. Sweating is likely and you will appreciate the mobility! If you are taking a training class on our string beds we strongly recommend sweatpants and long sleeve shirts. The Training Ground beds are string beds and are rougher on the skin.
- Do you have lockers?
- House of Air has open cubbies for personal belongings. House of Air is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please refrain from bringing items of signicant value into the park.
- What is the age limit?
Park Access - 7+ years
All participants going on the activity zones unattended must be at least 7 years old during regular Park Access hours. Participants must be 13 years or older to be at the facility without parental adult supervision.
Air Junior Access - 3-6 years
Air Junior Access allows 3-6 year olds within our specialized kids zones. Adults are not allowed on kids activity equipment to ensure maximum safety for our littlest participants.
The minimum age for Air Conditioning Workout classes is 16 years old.
- Do you offer group rates?
- We only offer group rates to Non-Profit Groups. Call us for more info at (415) 345-9675.
- What is your return policy?
- Information may be found on our Refund Policy page.
- Is there a weight limit?
- Based on the trampoline manufacturer's safety standards, the weight limit for an individual jumper in our facility is 300 pounds. Our policy is to recommend that anyone with individual weight-related concerns consult a physician and receive medical clearance for rigorous physical activity on an unstable surface before engaging in trampoline jumping at House of Air.
- An extra jumper just RSVP'd to my party, what should I do? Can I pay for them once I arrive?
- Call (415) 345-9675 ASAP to check availability. House of Air runs on a reservation based system. If we are sold out, you will NOT be able to pay for them upon arrival.
- Do I tip the party assistant?
- Tips are accepted and appreciated, but not expected.
- Can I sign the waiver for the children that do not have one signed upon arrival?
- NO. A minor's waiver must be signed by a parent or legal guardian. There are no exceptions. If a jumper does not have a valid waiver signed the day of your party, they must wait for their parent/legal guardian to fill one out electronically before being able to jump.
- I'm running late, will I still get to jump for the hour(s) that I reserved?
- If House of Air is sold out in the following hour, we will NOT be able to move your reservation. It is highly recommended you and your guests show up 30 minutes early to get through the check-in process by the top of the hour.
- If most of my guests have been to House of Air in the past, will their parents need to fill out another waiver?
- It is possible that your guests have a waiver on file. It is also possible that the old waiver has expired. Send all name(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that a valid waiver is on file.
- What do my guests need to do upon arrival?
- Step 1: Sign a waiver (minor waivers must be signed by their parent or court-appointed legal guardian) if they have not already. See www.houseofair.com/waiver for more details.
- Step 2: Head to the Front Desk, provide the name of either the host or the birthday boy/girl, and complete check-in. Guests will receive a hand stamp for a valid waiver in addition to a wristband designating the time in which they will be jumping.
- What should my jumpers wear?
- We recommend wearing something you feel comfortable moving around in. Work out clothes are an ideal choice. Your jumpers must jump in House of Air trampoline socks ($2/pair).
- What is the refund/cancellation policy for my party tickets?
- Make it a Party Table Upgrade Reservations are Non-Refundable at the time of purchase. Make it a Party Jump Tickets are 50% non-refundable at time of purchase. House of Air requires a 5 day notice for our Make it a Party packages in order for you to receive a refund for any of the jumpers the jumpers that will not be able to make it. With 5 days notice, we can refund the full jump ticket price for up to half of the jumpers you have paid for. Within the 5 day period, you may add jumpers according to our availability. With a 24 hours notice, you may receive a House of Air credit to reuse as a future jump reschedule with us. There are no refunds or credits given within a 24 hour period.