- When will House of Air San Francisco reopen?
House of Air San Francisco is targeting Friday, May 21, 2021 as its' Grand Reopening date.
- Where are your House of Air locations?
House of Air has several U.S. locations and is opening locations internationally. Please see our locations page for additional information regarding parks near you. House of Air locations - U.S. and International.
- Do I need a reservation?
- Reservations are always recommended. Weekends and holidays sell out in advance and walk-in's cannot be accommodated if we are sold out.
- Have questions? Want to talk with someone?
Reserve your spots by booking online or by calling (415) 345-9675. Reservations may be made by phone:
- Phone hours vary by day, but are generally 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Give us a call to book your reservation, or book online
- When should I arrive?
- We recommend arriving 15-20 minutes prior to your jump time during the week and 20-25 minutes early on weekends and holidays. Please allow extra time to find parking on afternoons and weekends.
- What will I need to bring?
- All participants will need a waiver filled out by a Parent OR Legal Guardian. We may ask for a valid ID to verify reservations, waivers and identity. We recommend athletic clothing for our activity spaces - sweatpants, shorts and long sleeve shirts are recommended. Participants are required to purchase House of Air socks with grip.
- What should I wear?
- There is no dress code, but workout attire is recommended. Sweating is likely and you will appreciate the mobility! If you are taking a training class on our string beds we strongly recommend sweatpants and long sleeve shirts. The Training Ground beds are string beds and are rougher on the skin.
- Do you have lockers?
- House of Air offers FREE combination lockers on our main floor.
- What is the age limit?
Park Access - 7+ years
All participants going on the activity zones unattended must be at least 7 years old during regular Park Access hours. Participants must be 13 years or older to be at the facility without parental adult supervision.
Air Junior Access allows 3-6 year olds within our specialized kids zones. Adults are not allowed on kids activity equipment to ensure maximum safety for our littlest participants.
The minimum age for Air Conditioning Workout classes is 16 years old.
- Do you offer group rates?
- We only offer group rates to Non-Profit Groups. Call us for more info at (415) 345-9675.
- What is your return policy?
- Information may be found on our Refund Policy page.
- Is there a weight limit?
- Based on the trampoline manufacturer's safety standards, the weight limit for an individual jumper in our facility is 300 pounds. Our policy is to recommend that anyone with individual weight-related concerns consult a physician and receive medical clearance for rigorous physical activity on an unstable surface before engaging in trampoline jumping at House of Air.