House of Air is searching for a highly energetic and customer-savvy individual who LOVES the idea of working at a Trampoline Park. If you are looking for a truly unique work environment, are business focused, and you are what your friends call an extrovert then the House of Air team wants you!
Daytime availability required. Weekend shifts required on an ongoing basis.
House of Air is looking for an organized, motivated and hardworking operations generalist for our established Trampoline Park. We are seeking a well-rounded operations candidate with 3+ years of operations experience to manage all operations at House of Air. The ideal candidate has experience with facilities maintenance, employee management, inventory management, administration, staff leadership, and staff training. Candidates for Operations Manager at House of Air will have demonstrable experience leading teams in a hands-on manner and will be excited to get to know staff and lead by example. A successful Operations Manager will be highly organized, and a true multitasker with a proven track record of success.
- Ensure efficient operations by following and enforcing all House of Air policies and procedures
- Assist Supervisors and handle tier one customer concerns and issues
- Open and close the facilities when needed – take ownership of park cleanliness, maintenance and overall operation
- Manage the operations of all park activities: open jump, special events, birthday parties, programs, training, facility rentals, and other special facility activities.
- Work On-Call and Manager on Duty shifts as required
- Complete weekly park audits and audit reports
- Work at the front desk, café, activity zones, and office on an as needed basis
- Manage, coach, and develop the professional growth of all direct reports
- Enforce all policies and procedures to direct reports
- Manage the hiring, staff training (initial and ongoing), discipline, and performance tracking of all direct reports
- Manage scheduling and shift operations of all direct reports
- Assist in payroll administration
- Communicate all current promotions, events, and programs to staff
- Track and manage employee certification expirations, anniversaries, training deadlines, and other important dates
- Responsible for employee retention and staff programming
- Risk Management & Facilities Maintenance
- Responsible for all safety risk-management related tasks at House of Air
- Manage facilities maintenance team
- Maintain all required documentation and provide regular reports to General Manager regarding risk management assessments and safety audits
- Document and store all incident data - report on all incidents, following standard procedures
- Maintain all equipment certifications and inspection reports
- Obtain and maintain food safety certifications
- Manage an unyielding culture of safety and risk management through leading by example, management of staff, and customer engagement.
- Participating in weekly team meetings, and leading operational team on group objectives.
- Responsible for cost control for staff payroll and other defined expense lines
- Assist with inventory management, ordering, and general administration, as assigned
- Maintain administrative paperwork, paper waivers, incident reports and complete all other required paperwork
- Provide regular reports on park operations, as defined
- Complete delegated tasks and key performance indicator analyses
- At least 3 years of operations management experience
- 4 year university degree in Management, Recreation Management, Business, Physical Education, or similar field is a strong plus
- Required to provide weekend management on an ongoing basis
- Required to have managed risk management and audit programs
- Required experience with interacting with minors and parents
- Ability to develop standard operating procedures is required
- Experience hiring, training, and managing staff
- Knowledge and experience in executing a plan on-time and on-budget
- Strong organizational skills and ability to focus and execute on the task at hand
- Experience in action sports, recreation, gymnastics, or fitness is a plus
- Ability to create, read and understand a financial plan is a plus
- Ability to create, manage and read a financial budget is a requirement
- Experience managing vendors and ordering is a requirement
- Experience with administration is a plus
- Computer savviness is essential to success in this role
- Strong proven ability to lead groups, delegate to and supervise teams
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds
Please submit a cover letter and resume through our online jobs portal.