House of Air San Francisco – COVID-19 Protocols & Mandates
Greetings from your San Francisco House of Air team!
In accordance with Section 4.a. of the San Francisco Department of Public Health Order C19-07y (updated 8/24/21), anyone age 12 and older will require proof that they are fully vaccinated in order to enter House of Air San Francisco, effective Friday, August 20, 2021. To be considered fully vaccinated, you must have received your final dose at least 14 days prior to your visit. Proof of vaccination can be given in the form of a valid CDC vaccination card, a photo or copy of a valid CDC vaccination card, or a digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record. Photo identification will also be required and must match your vaccination record.
Digital Vaccination Record – California
Access to your California digital vaccination record can be obtained through the State of California’s website.
How to Get Vaccinated
California offers access to free vaccines through the California Department of Public Health website. Go to the California My Turn website to schedule an appointment for a vaccine.
Our staff will attach your vaccine status to your existing House of Air account so that you can be pre-verified for future visits. However, you will need to show photo identification each time you visit to match your verified vaccination record.
We are committed to keeping our team and community safe, and we thank you in advance for your cooperation and continued patronage. If you have any questions about these protocols, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
In Flight and Good Health,
The House of Air San Francisco Team
- Masks will be mandatory for all patrons regardless of vaccination status.
- All House of Air staff is required to wear a mask at all times and all staff is fully vaccinated.
- All individuals 12 years and older that enter House of Air must show proof of full vaccination. To be considered fully vaccinated it must be 14 days after your second or final vaccine dose.
- House of Air will have ventilation systems running during business hours and will make every attempt to circulate fresh-air in the facility.
- All high touch areas will continue to be frequently cleaned.