House of Air San Francisco – COVID-19 Protocols
House of Air is extremely excited to be open again and we are continuing to follow all safety guidelines set forth by the San Francisco Department of Public Health (SFDPH). The safety of our community, employees and patrons remains our top priority. Based on the most recent guidance from the SFDPH within the Health Order update on May 20, 2021 we have and will enforce the following protocols.
- Masks will continue to be mandatory for all patrons regardless of vaccination status.
NOTE: This guidance may change and we will follow directives set forth by the SFDPH.
- All House of Air staff is required to wear a mask at all times.
- House of Air has limited capacity in its facility to 50% capacity.
- House of Air will have ventilation systems running during business hours and will make every attempt to circulate fresh-air in the facility.
- All high touch areas will continue to be frequently cleaned.
- House of Air is working with its staff to ensure that all staff is fully vaccinated. We hope to have all staff vaccinated by the end of the month (June 2021).
It has been a long road back and we are thrilled to be able to share our park with you. If you have any questions about these protocols, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
In flight and good health,
The House of Air San Francisco Team