Open Access to the Training Ground
Open Air Description
Just want to jump on the Training Ground? This is the perfect option for you. Bring your family, bring your friends, this is the ultimate House of Air experience! Open Air is an opportunity for individuals looking for that extra bounce. Open Air is an opportunity to jump on our high performance trampoline beds, use our trampoline walking wall, and jump into our custom air bag. Training Ground instructor(s) will oversee the fun.
- Must be 7+ years of age
- What to wear: Active wear: shorts and/or sweat pants, short/long sleeve t-shirt, House of Air socks recommended.
- 1 hour Open Air session: $30.00
Training Ground Features
- 2 Olympic sized competition-grade string beds (7' x 14')
- 1 custom Octagon Trampoline (12') into an Airbag
- Trampoline Wall for aerial maneuvers and bounding
- Playback video monitor
- Wakeboard rope and equipment
- Trampoline foam practice boards
Make a ReservationReserve Open Air Pass
$30.00 per session
- Thursday - Sunday: 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- Open Air sessions are non-refundable at the time of purchase. House of Air will provide credits up to 24 hours before your session.