Open Access to the Training Ground
Open Air DescriptionJust want to jump on the Training Ground? This is the perfect option for you. Bring your family, bring your friends, this is the ultimate House of Air experience! Open Air is an opportunity for individuals looking for that extra bounce. A part of your first session will be a safety lesson with one of our Training Ground instructors. The last half is all up to you to jump at your own pace with our instructors close by. All returning customers will have not have to complete the safety lesson.
- Must be 7+ years of age
- What to wear: Active wear: shorts and/or sweat pants, short/long sleeve t-shirt, House of Air socks recommended.
- First session of Open Air attended will include a safety and skill introduction that is up to 30 minutes.
- First time Open Air session (includes lesson) = $27.00 NOTE: Can not show up late the safety and skill introduction. You will not be allowed onto the Training Ground if you are late for your reservation
- One Hour Open Air session = $27.00
- Winter 2018 Season Pass = $375.00
- Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Make a ReservationIf it is your first time participating click the button below to include your thirty minute lesson. Already have Pro status?! Your link to reserve is below as well!
First-Time Open Air ParticipantsReserve First-Time Open Air Pass $27.00 per session
Returning Open Air ParticipantsReserve Returning Open Air Pass
$27.00 per session
3 months of Open Air access
$375.00 per session
- What is the TG?
- What is a "String Bed?"
- What is "The Wall?"
- What is the "Air Bag?"
- Rules of the Air Bag
- Trampoline Rules and Safety
- Rules of The Wall
- Trampoline Etiquette
- Open Air sessions are non-refundable at the time of purchase. House of Air will provide credits up to 24 hours before your session.