Open Access to the Training Ground
Open Air Description
Just want to jump on the Training Ground? This is the perfect option for you. Bring your family, bring your friends, this is the ultimate House of Air experience! Open Air is an opportunity for individuals looking for that extra bounce. A part of your first session will be a lesson in safe jumping techniques with one of our Training Ground instructors. The last half is all up to you to jump at your own pace with our instructors close by. Returning customers to Open Air do not have to complete the safety lesson a second time.
- Must be 7+ years of age
- What to wear: Active wear: shorts and/or sweat pants, short/long sleeve t-shirt, House of Air socks recommended.
- First session of Open Air attended will include a safety and skill introduction that is up to 30 minutes.
- First time Open Air session (includes lesson) = $30.00 NOTE: Do not show up late the safety and skill introduction. You will not be allowed onto the Training Ground if you are late for your reservation
- 1 Hour Open Air session: $30.00
Training Ground Features
- 2 Olympic sized competition-grade string beds (7' x 14')
- 1 custom Octagon Trampoline (12') into an Airbag
- Trampoline wall for aerial maneuvers and bounding
- Playback video monitor
- Wakeboard rope and equipment
- Trampoline foam practice boards
- Thursday - Sunday: 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Make a Reservation
If it is your first time participating click the button below to include your thirty minute lesson. Already have Pro status?! Your link to reserve is below as well!
First-Time Open Air ParticipantsReserve First-Time Open Air Pass
$30.00 per session
Returning Open Air ParticipantsReserve Returning Open Air Pass
$30.00 per session
- What is the TG?
- What is a "String Bed?"
- What is "The Wall?"
- What is the "Air Bag?"
- Rules of the Air Bag
- Trampoline Rules and Safety
- Rules of The Wall
- Trampoline Etiquette
- Open Air sessions are non-refundable at the time of purchase. House of Air will provide credits up to 24 hours before your session.