After School Dodgeball Club
During the 4pm hour, participants will have access to not only the colosseum to practice their dodgeball skills, as well as the matrix for open jump. During the 5-6pm hour, participants will practice dodgeball drills, as well as play games with other clinic participants. House of Air staff will lead the drills and games.
- 9/10/19 - 10/29/19
- 8 Weeks
- Ages 10-14
- $352 for entire season
Call us for more info!(415) 345-9675
Adult Dodgeball Pick Up Games
- Each match is 8 minutes long, teams play as many games as possible.
- A team wins a game when they get all the opposing players out.
- Each team starts with 3 balls.
- Each team starts with 8 players on each team; minimum of 3 female players on per team.
- The team who won the most games at the end of 8 minutes won the match.
- If the case of a tie, a tie breaker game is held.
You are out if
- You are hit with a ball ANYWHERE ON YOUR BODY.
- You throw a ball and someone catches it.
- You cross the green boundary, including reaching over for a ball.
- You argue with the referee.
- You attempt to block a ball with another ball and drop the ball being used for blocking.
When you are out
- Walk across the center green pads with your hands wrapped around your head.
- Only 1 person is out per throw.
- A ball is defined as dead once it touches ANYTHING: person, trampoline, mat, etc!
- Only the player who the ball is being thrown at may catch it to get the thrower out.
- You may catch a ball with any part of your body.
- Referees have the final say.