Afterschool Dodgeball Club is the perfect way to unleash your bounce after a long day of being cooped up in class! Come to House of Air to brush up on your trampoline skills and play some friendly matches in the dodgeball Colosseum! Participants will be led by House of Air coaches in stretches, warm-ups, and dodgeball drills & games from 4:00-5:00 pm, and then they will have exclusive access to the Colosseum for the final hour of dodgeball showdowns!
- Mondays & Wednesdays
- 10/16/2023 - 12/13/2023
- 9 Weeks
- Ages 7-12
- $50 per session
Adult Dodgeball Pick Up Games
- Each match is 8 minutes long, teams play as many games as possible.
- A team wins a game when they get all the opposing players out.
- Each team starts with 3 balls.
- Each team starts with 4-8 players on each team.
- The team who won the most games at the end of 8 minutes won the match.
- If the case of a tie, a tie breaker game is held.
You are out if
- You are hit with a ball ANYWHERE ON YOUR BODY.
- You throw a ball and someone catches it.
- You cross the green boundary, including reaching over for a ball.
- You argue with the referee.
- You attempt to block a ball with another ball and drop the ball being used for blocking.
When you are out
- Walk across the center green pads with your hands wrapped around your head.
- Only 1 person is out per throw.
- A ball is defined as dead once it touches ANYTHING: person, trampoline, mat, etc!
- Only the player who the ball is being thrown at may catch it to get the thrower out.
- You may catch a ball with any part of your body.
- Referees have the final say.