Adult Dodgeball Pick Up Games
After School Dodgeball Club
Participants will have exclusive access to the colosseum from 4-5pm. During that time, participants will practice dodgeball drills, as well as play games with other clinic participants. House of Air staff will lead the drills and games. During the 5-6pm hour, participants will have access to not only the colosseum to practice their dodgeball skills, as well as the matrix for open jump.
- Starts on 4/16/19
- 8 Weeks
- Ages 10-14
- $352 for entire season
Call us for more info!(415) 345-9675
- Each match is 8 minutes long, teams play as many games as possible.
- A team wins a game when they get all the opposing players out.
- Each team starts with 3 balls.
- Each team starts with 8 players on each team; minimum of 3 female players on per team.
- The team who won the most games at the end of 8 minutes won the match.
- If the case of a tie, a tie breaker game is held.
You are out if
- You are hit with a ball ANYWHERE ON YOUR BODY.
- You throw a ball and someone catches it.
- You cross the green boundary, including reaching over for a ball.
- You argue with the referee.
- You attempt to block a ball with another ball and drop the ball being used for blocking.
When you are out
- Walk across the center green pads with your hands wrapped around your head.
- Only 1 person is out per throw.
- A ball is defined as dead once it touches ANYTHING: person, trampoline, mat, etc!
- Only the player who the ball is being thrown at may catch it to get the thrower out.
- You may catch a ball with any part of your body.
- Referees have the final say.