2023 SAN FRANCISCO SUMMER CAMP
House of Air is now offering nine (9) 1-week camp sessions for our summer campers. Your child will absolutely love our 2023 summer camp and will experience a multitude of varied daily activities and enjoy their days with our excellent camp counselors at our one-of-a-kind facility! Morning Flight Camp will include various games & warmups on our trampoline Matrix, friendly competition in the dodgeball Colosseum, and special access to our elite Training Ground. All campers will receive a snack and a lunch before having the option of embarking on outdoor Afternoon Adventures, including exploration of the Presidio and our many beautiful landmarks. Afternoon Adventures are designed as an outdoor add-on option for campers who want a full day of fun. Afternoon Adventures booked individually, with no Morning Flight Camp, are not guaranteed lunch or trampoline time.
Summer Camp Details
- Acceptable Ages: Jumpers ages 7-11 are welcome
- Days of the Week: Monday - Friday
- Morning Flight Camp: Dropoff 8:30-9:00 // Pickup 12:30-1:00
- Afternoon Adventures: Dropoff 12:00-12:30 // Pickup 3:00-3:30
- Snack and lunch provided daily to all Morning Flight Campers
- House of Air socks will be provided on the first day of the program. Additional socks will be $3.00 per pair.
Health & Safety Guidelines
- Group size: Maximum group size for activities is 20 campers. We will divide daily campers into as many groups as needed to prioritize both safety and fun.
- Ventilation: We will open our hangar door and rear roll-up doors to maximize ventilation, weather permitting.
- Sibling Discount: 10% off. Must sign up for the complete week to receive the discount.
- 2 or more weeks: 10% off. Purchase two (2) or more weeks of camp and get 10% off.
- Please call us if you need to discuss the possibility of a payment plan
|Morning (7-11 yrs)||Afternoon (7-11 yrs)|
|3 1/2 Hours per Day||2 1/2 Hours per Day|
|$500 per week||$200 per week|