2022 SAN FRANCISCO SUMMER CAMP
House of Air is now offering nine (9) 1-week camp sessions for our summer campers. Your child will absolutely love our 2022 summer camp and will experience a multitude of varied daily activities and enjoy their days with our excellent camp counselors and our one-of-a-kind facility! Campers will rotate between the Matrix (open trampoline jump area), trampoline dodgeball, training zone access and instruction, outdoor sports and activities, arts & crafts, games, and hikes within the Presidio.
Summer Camp Details
- Days of the Week: Monday - Friday
- Camp Times for 7+ years: Morning Session: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m., Afternoon Hours: 1:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Camp Times for 5 & 6 years: Morning: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Maximum Group Size: 20 campers
- All participants will be provided a snack and lunch daily.
- House of Air socks will be provided on the first day of the program. Additional socks will be $3.00 per pair.
Health & Safety Guidelines
- Group size: Maximum group size for activities is 20 campers. We will have 3 groups.
- Ventilation: Internal ventilation system will be active at all times during camp. We will open our hangar door and rear roll-up doors (weather dependent).
- Sibling Discount: 10% off. Must sign up for the complete week to receive the discount.
- 2 or more weeks: 10% off. Purchase two (2) or more weeks of camp and get 10% off.
- Please call us if you need to discuss the possibility of a payment plan
|Juniors (5 & 6)||Morning (7+)||
|$550 per week||$600 per week||$825 per week|