2021 San Francisco Summer Camp
House of Air is now offering 1-week camp sessions for our summer campers. Time to get back to a bit of normal and let our kids get some energy out! Campers will rotate between the Matrix & Dodgeball, training zone access, outdoor sports, arts & crafts, games, hikes and a beautiful view of the Golden Gate Bridge.
Summer Camp Details
- Days of the Week: Monday through Friday
- Camp Time: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Ages: 7 to 12 years old
- Maximum Cohort Size: 25 campers
- Cohorts: 2
- All participants will be provided a snack and lunch daily.
- House of Air socks will be provided on the first day of the program. Additional socks will be $3.00 per pair.
Health & Safety Guidelines
- Masks Required: All Staff & Campers will be required to wear masks at all times. This will only be lifted if and when we receive clearance from the San Francisco Department of Public Health.
- Cohorts: Maximum cohort size is 25 campers. We will only bring on 2 cohorts per week / camps session to maximize safety and reduce exposure.
- Ventilation: Internal ventilation system will be active at all times during camp. We will open our hangar door and rear roll-up doors (weather dependent).
- Sibling Discount: 10% off. Must sign up for the complete week to receive the discount.
- 2 or more weeks: 10% off. Purchase 2 or more weeks of camp and get 10% off.
- Please call us if you need to discuss the possibility of a payment plan