Our Cleaning & Safety Protocols
As you are likely aware, there are over 4 million documented cases of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the United States. We at House of Air take this matter very seriously and are continuing to monitor the situation. It is our top priority to provide a safe and healthy place for you to jump and have fun.
The team at House of Air wants you to know what we are doing to ensure a clean and safe space.
Our Proactive Approach
- Increased cleaning intervals and cleaning scope for our janitorial services and staff
- Modified our cleaning agents to be the most effective in killing bacteria and viruses
- Educated our staff on the importance of proper cleaning and illness prevention
- Ensuring all sanitization stations around the park are restocked
- Face masks are required where social distancing is not possible for all park guests 10 years and older.
- Park guests who are participating in the activities do not have to wear a mask, but must maintain social distancing while playing.
Recommendations from the CDC on preventative measures can you take
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Use alcohol-based sanitizer when soap and water are not available
- Avoid touching your nose, mouth, and eyes
- Cough into a tissue, your shirt, or the crease of your elbow
- If you have any symptoms of an illness, stay home to prevent spreading the illness to others
- We are happy to reschedule your jump reservation to another time
We are confident that we can work together to create a safe environment for our customers and our employees. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions on the above subject matter. Thank you!
In flight and good health,
The House of Air Team