Floor Supervisor – San Antonio
House of Air is searching for highly energetic and customer-savvy individuals who LOVE the idea of working in a trampoline adrenaline park and who are looking for a truly unique and fun work environment. If you love trampolines and you are what your friends call an extrovert then the House of Air team wants you!
We are currently hiring for Entry-Level Flight Crew, Experienced Floor Supervisors, Party Hosts, Café Staff, and Janitorial Staff.
Now Recruiting Supervisors
Coverage Needed Up to 30 hours per week with weekend and evening availability required.
Floor Supervisor members have duties as Trampoline Court & Attraction Monitors, Front Desk & Customer Service Crew, and Park Upkeep Crew.
- Supervise, organize, and delegate 'Flight Crew' staff's daily duties
- Engage customers in a friendly and well-informed manner about the park
- Coach and develop other employee's growth at House of Air
- Up-sell HOA products and services to park guests
- Work in all departments, including front desk, cafe, facilities, reservations, and trampoline court and activity attraction monitoring stations, as needed
- Supervise cash register operations and reconcile cash drawers
- Empathetically address customer concerns while firmly and consistently applying House of Air policies
- Communicate clearly and frequently with management and Flight Crew
- Provide assistance with parties, corporate events, and park cleanup
- Open and close the facility -- take ownership of park cleanliness and operations
- Enforce, and ensure your staff is enforcing, House of Air policies and procedures
- Assist with and attend staff training sessions
- Complete office and other park tasks, as assigned
- Learn facilities maintenance and provide assistance to the facilities maintenance team, as needed
- Complete all other supervisory and Flight Crew duties, as assigned
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to remain calm and think on your feet
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to relate to customer concerns
- High energy level and a positive attitude
- Ability to follow procedures and direction
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Multi-tasking ability is a must
- Proficient reading and writing skills
- Must be able to handle customer complaints in an empathetic manner while firmly and consistently applying all House of Air policies and procedures
- Experience supervising a staff team is a plus
- Experience managing large groups
- Experience scheduling breaks, delegating responsibilities, and providing upper management with feedback on staff performance is a plus
- Previous or current CPR / First Aid certification is a plus
- Computer savvy individuals are encouraged to apply
- Experience monitoring safety in a recreational environment is a plus
Please submit your cover letter and resume through our Online application submission form.