Open Access to the Training Ground
Open Air Description
Just want to jump on the Training Ground? This is the perfect option for you. Bring your family, bring your friends, this is the ultimate House of Air experience! Open Air is an opportunity for individuals looking for that extra bounce. Half the session will be fully coached with one of our Training Ground instructors. The last half is all up to you to jump at your own pace with our instructors close by.
- Must be 7+ years of age
- What to wear: Active wear: shorts and/or sweat pants, short/long sleeve t-shirt, House of Air socks recommended.
- First session of Open Air attended will include a 30 minute safety and skill introduction
- First time Open Air session (includes lesson) = $27.00 NOTE: Can not show up late for 30 minute safety and skill introduction. You will not be allowed onto the Training Ground if you are late for your reservation
- One Hour Open Air session = $27.00
- Unlimited 3 month Season Pass = $299.00
- Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Friday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Saturday-Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Make a Reservation
Open Air is now available for reservation online! If it is your first time participating click the button below to include your thirty minute lesson. Already have Pro status?! Your link to reserve is below as well!
First-Time Open Air Participants
$27.00 per session
Returning Open Air Participants
$27.00 per session
Please Call to Purchase
$299.00 per session
Open Air Lesson Overview
- What is the TG?
- What is a "String Bed?"
- What is "The Wall?"
- What is the "Air Bag?"
- Rules of the Air Bag
- Trampoline Rules and Safety
- Rules of The Wall
- Trampoline Etiquette
- Training Ground classes are non-refundable at the time of purchase, credits and refunds are only given under extreme circumstances.
- Private Lessons are non-refundable at the time of purchase. Participants must provide 48 hours cancellation notice in order to receive a credit for later use.