Flight Crew – San Antonio, Texas
Entry Level Position
House of Air is searching for highly energetic and customer-savvy individuals who LOVE the idea of working in a trampoline adrenaline park and who are looking for a truly unique and fun work environment. If you love trampolines and you are what your friends call an extrovert then the House of Air team wants you!
We are currently hiring for Flight Crew, Floor Supervisors, Party Hosts, Café Staff, and Janitorial Staff.
Now Recruiting for Flight Crew
Coverage Needed Up to 30 hours per week with weekend and evening availability required.
Flight Crew members have duties as Trampoline Court & Attraction Monitors, Front Desk & Customer Service Crew, and Park Upkeep Crew.
Trampoline Court & Attraction Monitor Responsibilities
- Promote safety throughout the park at all times
- Communicate with customers in the attraction zones to promote safe customer engagement
- Provide monitoring coverage across all attraction zones as needed
- Remain alert and attentive
- Enforce all House of Air risk management policies
Front Desk & Customer Service Crew Responsibilities
- Ensure that customers feel welcome at the House of Air
- Check-in all guests following House of Air check-in procedures
- Work in retail, check-in, rental, and café areas as needed
- Review waivers, and connect documents with jumper reservations
- Provide assistance with phone calls, as needed
- Facilitate customer requests or forward on to an appropriate manager
- Communicate product & program offerings and other special events to customers and guests
- Schedule reservations for services for customers
- Follow point of sale and cash handling procedures and policies
- Assist with restroom and general park clean up as needed
- Maintain knowledge of park services and schedules
- Execute on all opening and closing procedures, as assigned
- All other Flight Crew duties, as assigned
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- High energy level and a positive attitude
- Ability to follow procedures and direction
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient reading and writing skills
- Current CPR / First Aid certification is desired
- Previous trampoline experience is a plus
- Previous customer service experience is a plus
- Previous retail or restaurant experience is a plus
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds
Please submit your cover letter and resume through our Online application submission form.