Training Ground Instructor
House of Air is searching for highly skilled trampoline instructors who LOVE the idea of working in a trampoline park and are looking for a truly unique and fun work environment. If you love trampolines and you are what your friends call an extrovert then the House of Air team wants you!
- We are looking for individuals that have action sports, trampoline, gymnastics and diving instructor experience, however we are willing to train athletes that have participated in these sports at an advanced level.
- Instruct trampoline skills and techniques in a class and private lesson setting
- Assist with developing lesson plans
- Ensure students follow all set trampoline rules
- Ability to answer training questions and evaluate progress
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- High energy level and a positive attitude
- Ability to contribute creative ideas
- Spotting belt and physical spotting experience
- Previous instructor and athletic experience a plus
- Location – 926 Mason Street in the Presidio of San Francisco, CA 94129
- Please submit a resume and short description of why you want to be a part of the House of Air team.
House of Air is an indoor trampoline park located in the Presidio of San Francisco. The athletic and recreational facility is host to open trampoline jump time, aerial and physical training on trampolines, and trampoline dodgeball, basketball and fitness classes. House of Air also caters to community events including birthday parties, corporate events, family events, and fundraisers.