San Francisco: Phone Sales Associate
Inbound Phone Reservation Booking Associate – Part-time
House of Air is looking for dedicated and hardworking Sales Associates who are able to handle a high volume of incoming event requests, accurately book events and exceed monthly sales goals. The ideal candidate has past phone and online-booking experience, is highly motivated, customer savvy and has exceptional customer service skills.
- Up to 29 hours per week with weekend and evening coverage availability required.
- Handle incoming calls and book events while handling a wide range of other office requests
- Follow-up with incoming email and phone requests for events
- Call and email customers for marketing / advertising of House of Air services
- Outreach and outbound calls to prospective new customers
- Clearly communicate event packages and capture potential up-sell opportunities
- Consistently enter call details and client data into Salesforce CRM
- Clearly communicate to Manager any special event staffing needs and special requests
- Work directly with Event Coordinators to ensure proper resources are provided for large events
- Other administrative and office duties as assigned by Manager
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to relate to customers
- Must be able to handle heavy inbound calls and prospect potential outbound leads
- Work flexible hours
- Quickly grasp and communicate new policies, event types and procedures
- Prioritize task lists and must have excellent organizational skill
- Clearly set expectations for events and bookings to customers
- Previous phone sales is helpful
- Computer savvy and able to quickly and accurately close a sale
- Position Availability: Immediate
- Location – 926 Mason Street in the Presidio of San Francisco, CA 94129
House of Air is an indoor trampoline park located in the Presidio of San Francisco. The athletic and recreational facility is host to open trampoline jump time, aerial and physical training on trampolines, and trampoline dodgeball, basketball and fitness classes. House of Air also caters to community events including birthday parties, corporate events, family events, and fundraisers. Our phone team manages calls and emails for the San Francisco *and* the Carlsbad San Diego location.
Please submit an amazing cover letter and resume through our online jobs portal.
Applications will only be accepted if entered through the online job portal.