Flight Staff – Part-time
House of Air is searching for highly energetic and customer-savvy individuals who LOVE the idea of working in a trampoline park and are looking for a truly unique and fun work environment. If you love trampolines and you are what your friends call an extrovert then the House of Air team wants you!
Now Recruiting For Multiple Positions Within Two Areas Of The Park!
Air Traffic Controllers
- Ensure customers follow all set trampoline rules
- Ensure customers have a positive and efficient check-in
- Promote safety throughout the park at all times
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- High energy level and a positive attitude
- Ability to follow procedures and direction
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient reading and writing skills
- CPR / First Aid certification is desired
- Previous trampoline experience is a plus
- Previous customer service experience is a plus
- Previous retail or restaurant experience is a plus
- Ensure that customers feel welcome at the House of Air
- Check-in members and guests
- Provide assistance on incoming phone calls, handling them in courteous, helpful, professional manner
- Facilitate customer requests or forward on to an appropriate manager
- Communicate product offerings and other special events to customers and guests
- Schedule member services: workout classes, training classes, dodgeball leagues, etc.
- Assist in check-in desk, retail, cafe, desks/areas as needed
- Facilitate payment of member services
- Knowledge of park services and schedules
- Flight Staff will report into the Operations Manager
Please send us an amazing, well-thought-out cover letter. Long and short we are looking to be “blown away” by your cover letter as you will ultimately be representing our company and will be interacting directly with our customers.